Good day! Welcome to my iLoveUnique blog.

If you are looking for a UNIQUE GIFTS for a special occasion or for your BRIDAL PARTY, here is the right place for you!

Our designs are all handmade with UNIQUE and special designs like no other place.

******* Keep checking back... We will continue upload more new handcraft that we are working on ^^ *******

Have an amazing day!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Totoro wedding doll (Adopted)

Size (L): 18 cm x 20 cm

This is custom order from LiFei & SayLing. LiFei previously had adopted a sock doll monkey & sock doll pig from iloveunique before.
Thank you for their trust on me & gven me a good opportunity to make them a couple of Totoro wedding dolls as a wedding gift fortheir best friend. I hope your friend will like the doll yah..
Thanks for adopting Totoro wedding dolls ya...

Let's sing Bollywood song together!




Cheers from i love unique gift. ^^

6 comments:

  1. I think the Totoro is just great. Very cute and smart at the same time. Just love the expressions on the faces. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize that this has already been adopted, but is there a way that I can get a set of these? If so, how much would it cost? I am SO in love with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can email me aimeili55@yahoo.com to request for remake. :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I would like to get a set of the totoro wedding doll for my lovely sister wedding. How much does it cost? by mid-May would i be able to collect it? Please advice.

      Thanks
      Fresia

      Delete
  4. Kids really love these gifts, send Eid gifts to Pakistan if your kids are in pakistan.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin