Good day! Welcome to my iLoveUnique blog.

If you are looking for a UNIQUE GIFTS for a special occasion or for your BRIDAL PARTY, here is the right place for you!

Our designs are all handmade with UNIQUE and special designs like no other place.

******* Keep checking back... We will continue upload more new handcraft that we are working on ^^ *******

Have an amazing day!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Sock Doll - Black Sheep Yeeee (Adopted)

Hi, my name is Yeeeee.... everybody say I got potential to be a tooth paste model. What you think? ^^



Size: 8cm x 13cm (Small)

Cheers from I love unique ^^

2 comments:

  1. wah its really cute!
    check out mines...im a beginner tho can u give me tips on making these? thanks! http://ohwowsorandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehehe.. cute right? this mine..mine..mine... yehaaa~

    Cant wait to have it.. uhuhu..~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin