Good day! Welcome to my iLoveUnique blog.

If you are looking for a UNIQUE GIFTS for a special occasion or for your BRIDAL PARTY, here is the right place for you!

Our designs are all handmade with UNIQUE and special designs like no other place.

******* Keep checking back... We will continue upload more new handcraft that we are working on ^^ *******

Have an amazing day!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My cute colleague

I am very glad & surprise that Marini has promoted my "I Love Unique" blog in her "Kerabu Kerang Kacang Kelisa" blog. ^^ Marini is a very friendly & her personality is very funny too. ^^ I like the way how she promote my blog. She has listed 8 points why must get the doll from me in a very interesting & creative way.



I like every single word from her blog~
Please visit Kerabu Kerang Kacang Kelisa
if you are interested to see how creative she is. ^^

Thank you Marini~

Cheers from I love unique.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...your colleague is really cute, the way she wrote was very down to earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..yaloh.. so hard selling..thanks her a lot..^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin