Good day! Welcome to my iLoveUnique blog.

If you are looking for a UNIQUE GIFTS for a special occasion or for your BRIDAL PARTY, here is the right place for you!

Our designs are all handmade with UNIQUE and special designs like no other place.

******* Keep checking back... We will continue upload more new handcraft that we are working on ^^ *******

Have an amazing day!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ponnie - Summer holiday beach sock doll

Hi, I am Ponnie.
.............................................................................
Are you ready for summer sun with bikini?

I am made of brand new cotton sock & filled with polyster.

I am amazingly soft and cute ^^.

My height from head to toe is 25 cm.
When i am in sitting position, my height is 20 cm.
I am 100% handmade, please bring me home if you like me!

I will be your unique lovely gift!

*I am not suitable for kid under 5.
*All the dolls are customizable.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin